Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated candidate to develop signal processing algorithms in firmware and subsequent implementations for our products running on an embedded processor in our chips. The position will be hands-on, designing/implementing critical algorithms. In addition, the individual will be writing DSP algorithms to run on the embedded ARM processor, such as implementing digital filtering, timing and frequency tracking loops, Kalman filtering.
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering with an emphasis in DSP and embedded programming
- The candidate must have sufficient experience in software/firmware and system architecture designs with a proven track record of shipping products into the market.
- Experience in developing & optimizing DSP applications in C and assembly language for embedded processors
- Proficient in Embedded C programming and/or Python
- Working knowledge of MATLAB and communication is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in DSP firmware for signal processing routines
- Committed to producing high quality, well-designed software
- Team player and excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
Who we are
etherWhere is a fabless semiconductor company disrupting the GNSS industry with patented and innovative cloud computing. The family of ehterWhere chips will power geolocation and navigation in many applications, including wearables, asset tracking, indoor and outdoor navigation, automotive and drones, and industrial and farming. Out technology has spearheaded the lowest power consumption solutions with the highest sensitivity and accuracy needed for challenging applications. Our technology enables new markets that were not possible before due to technological limitations. We foster an environment of technical excellence and leadership, creating a great place to work and have fun!